Miroglio uses latest-generation CNC machinery, including multi-spindle lathes, single-spindle lathes, sliding head lathes, vertical lathes, machining centres, robotic centreless grinding and grinding for interiors.
Our technicians are on hand to prepare feasibility studies for your products at competitive costs.
The company is equipped with:
- 5 Index MS CNC multispindle bar turning machines, two of which with six spindles with 52 mm bar passage and recovery robot, and one with 8 spindles with 22 mm bar passage
- 4 Traub TNL spindle bar turning machines, bar diameter 32 and 26 mm
- 5 Index and Gildemaister CNC single-spindle turning machines
- 4 Gildemaister CTV 250 CNC vertical turning machines and 2 INDEX V200 vertical turning machines
- 2 Monnier M644 CNC precision thread milling machines
- 2 Monza 510 CNC centreless grinding machines
- 1 Nova 2G CNC internal grinding machine
- 3 Monzesi centreless grinding machines
- 1 fully automatic alcohol vacuum IFP automatic cleaning system.