Miroglio uses latest-generation CNC machinery, including multi-spindle lathes, single-spindle lathes, sliding head lathes, vertical lathes, machining centres, robotic centreless grinding and grinding for interiors.
I Our technicians are on hand to prepare feasibility studies for your products at competitive costs.
The company is equipped with:
- 3 Index MS CNC multispindle bar turning machines, two of which with six spindles with 52 mm bar passage and recovery robot, and one with 8 spindles with 22 mm bar passage
- 4 Traub TNL spindle bar turning machines, bar diameter 32 and 26 mm
- 5 Index and Gildemaister CNC single-spindle turning machines
- 4 Gildemaister CTV 250 CNC vertical turning machines and 2 INDEX V200 vertical turning machines
- 2 Monnier M644 CNC precision thread milling machines
- 2 Monza 510 CNC centreless grinding machines
- 1 Nova 2G CNC internal grinding machine
- 3 Monzesi centreless grinding machines
- 1 Deckel Maho DMG 635V machining centre
- 1 fully automatic alcohol vacuum IFP automatic cleaning system.